Cutlass Trilogy

Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Raining Questions!!

 My first Campaigner Challenge should be up sometime today...I'll have to do it when I can manage because I have class until 8 tonight, and a poem to write for class due by midnight. So...we'll see how this goes! :)

I was tagged in two (making a total of three) games of tag! yay!!
This time by lovelies Amber Clites and Cortney Pearson. These were great questions guys!

Here are Amber Clites  questions:

1.  Pantser or Planner?
I do not plan my books out...hate outlines!

2.  Favorite book, movie, and TV show?
That would be The Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Rings, and New Girl.

3.  Would you rather have free Starbucks for five years or free itunes for life?
....man. Itunes. Starbucks is fattening.

4.  What inspires you more, music or visual (ie: photography, scenery, etc)?
Music.

5.  Are you also addicted to Pinterest?
No...I signed up and then everyone started following me and I was like...why????

6.  The question for the ages, Edward or Jacob?
Eww. I'll take Aladdin. :)
(Yes, I added the beard. See THIS POST for details)


7.  Would you rather be able to talk to animals or to be able to speak and understand any language?
Speak and understand any language!

8.  Would you rather be kidnapped by terrorists or abducted by aliens?
Aliens. Def Aliens.

9.  What is the genre(s) that you write for?
YA Fantasy!

10.  *Warning stolen question* If money were no object, where would your dream vacation take place?
Hehe. Idk if I answered this...umm. Probably Italy at the moment!

11.  Did you cry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two?  Was one of the times when Dumbledore asked Severus, "After all this time?" and Severus responded, "Always. "  And if not, are you sure you have a soul?
Bahaha. Best. Question. Ever.
Yeah, I try to hide my crying though.



Now, Cortney Pearson's  questions!

1. Plotter or pantser?
NO OUTLINES!!!

2. Who is your favorite character and why?
Cove. He's everything I want to be...except for a man. I don't want to be a man.

3. Name two things within arm's reach.
Aladdin and backpack.

4. If you could go back and do anything over again, what would it be?
Ehh. Nothing. I think everything happens for a reason!

5. Date with a celebrity--who would you pick?
Ben Barnes.

6. What is your favorite song?
Uhh. Don't have a favorite song, really. It all depends on my mood.

7. What genre do you write in?
GO YA FANTASY!!

8. What's your favorite thing to do other than write?
I'm boring at the moment and all I do outside of school work is write. Yep.

9. What's the coolest thing you've ever done?
Become a Gates Millennium Scholar. Go me!

10. Where is the coolest place you've ever been?
IRELAND. <3

11. What is your favorite quote?

Right now, this one: 


But I also like: "Beauty is genius; is higher, indeed, than genius, for it needs no explanation." Oscar Wilde.

Since I already tagged people, I'll set out a list of questions and whoever wants to answer them, may. You can comment or post on your own blog! Tell me if you answer them on your blog, I'd like to read them!

1. What is the most random question you've ever been asked?
2. What was your BEST Halloween Costume?
3. Do you like socks? I know people who are afraid of them!!
4. Do you get halfway through writing a book and then go, "Maybe I should feed my characters..."
5. Do you try and plan out what your future book cover will look like?
6. Are you afraid libraries are going to disappear with all these e-books?
7. Aside from writing, in what other ways are you creative?
8. Do you like 'ice-breakers' (not those mints, but those games you play in meetings/colleges/camps)? 
9. Did you cry all the way through the movie UP?
10.What is the best thing about the genre you write?
11. What's the worst thing about the genre you write?

19 comments:

  1. I got such a kick out of these questions (and answers)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hate outlines too. And LOTR, girl! You are my friend. And my cartoon crush is Ryder off Tangled.

    Yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'd take Aladdin, too. It's the hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOTR!!! Aladdin+beard!!!! Ben Barnes!!! speaking languages!!! YA FANTASY! Ahhhh!

    We should be friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I agree. We have too many things in common not to be friends! lol.

      Delete
  5. I'd take Aladdin over Edward or Jacob, too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, when I set today's post to go live I totally had no idea you'd already been tagged by so many people! Hehe, well I've tagged you as well, but no need to answer the questions! And Aladdin was the real bad ass, so I have to agree. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you so much! I'll definitely check out your questions! :D

      Delete
  7. I have two sets of questions I have yet to answer, but I think I'll get there. Good job with your and kudos to your favorite song! I'm the very same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a bit to get to these! But they are really fun!

      Delete
  8. I love that you picked Aladdin! That's awesome. :)
    To answer one of your questions, I did cry all the way through UP! My husband totally made fun of me, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Yes, I always have to pick Aladdin, he's my default. I refer to my bf as Aladdin on here, too. LOL. Ugh! I could not stop crying!! It was so awful. Love that movie!

      Delete
  9. Hi, Ashley, I'm a new follower hopping on over from the campaign. It's so nice to meet you and get to know a little more about you. And the whole Pinterest thing, I wonder why I have so many people following me as well. I hardly have anything pinned. My daughter on the other hand, is totally addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just finished answering a set of tag questions. Cheated a little and combined two. heehee. I'll see if I can answer these one of these days. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who wouldn't want to be abducted by aliens? - even if nobody would ever believe you :-)

    ReplyDelete