Cutlass Trilogy

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day!

Happy Birthday to America! :) I am going to my dad's house soon to celebrate! I have been working on my book furiously, trying to edit at the moment. I kinda hit a wall as to how I wanted a scene to go, so I figured I'd read and edit up until that chapter, and by then I will have figured something out. LOL.

I am hoping to give you all a little snippet soon! Also, my new job begins Monday! I am very excited to begin! I also hope to see you all more as a result! Have a wonderful day and happy 4th!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh... good luck with your book! Keep us posted! And Happy 4th! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth of July, and good luck with your book.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fourth of July! Glad to hear things are going well! :) I'm excited to read your 'snippet.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you, and good luck with your job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you had a nice fourth!

    ReplyDelete