Cutlass Trilogy

Sunday, February 12, 2012

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Elizabeth Seckman tagged me in a game of tag! So fun!


 Here were her questions:

1. Favorite Christmas present?
My boyfriend got me a kindle this year! I love it.

2. Cat person or dog person?
Dog! My Jaspy is in the sidebar. I wubs him. He's my mommy's dog, but he loves me, lol.
Here's some cuteness for you!



3. What's your biggest pet peeve?
When I can hear people chewing their food. Drives me crazy!

4. If you could hire only one...would it be a driver, cook, or house keeper?
Drive. I hate driving!

5. Date with a celebrity...who would you pick?
Ben Barnes...<3 He's all over my blog, but here's why I love him:



 Yay!! Prince Caspian!

6. Favorite drink?
Oolong Tea!

7. Favorite holiday and why?
Tough...I'd say Christmas because I love lights and decorations!

8. Scariest moment in life?
Umm. I'm not sure actually.

9. Kindle or paper book?
Both. If it's a really good book, I want a real book.

10. If you could only get one tv channel for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Uhh. Which ever one New Girl comes on.



11. If you could have only one...which would you pick...perfect weight for the rest of your life or 1 book on the best seller list?
1 book on the best seller list. Totally. I work out everyday already. lol.

Now, I'm going to tag 11 people, I think some new followers are perfect! That way, I'll get to know you all better!
Gina   - This Is Not Your Blog
Megan - Find Joy in the Journey
Clarissa Draper 
Jess - Write. Skate. Dream.
Emily Moir - Rantings of a Writer
Kelley Lynn - Between the Bookends
Rachel Mary Bean - Writing On The Wall
Leigh Covington 
Karina Lawrence - Silver Linings
Miranda Hardy 
Clare - Clare Dugmore Writes

Now, these are my questions for you guys!

1. Writing or reading, who is your favorite character and why?
2. What's your favorite color?
3. Your favorite book-to-movie movie? (lol).
4. Favorite book?
5. Do you have a pet? If so what kind and name.
6.Aside from writing, what's another hobby you enjoy?
7. Have you ever visited another country? If so, where did you go? 
8. Have you ever went sky diving or bungee jumped or something crazy like that?
9.What's one word you would use to describe yourself?
10. What is something you have to have on you at all times?
11. What's your favorite website? (Maybe writer's resources?)

39 comments:

  1. Great answers. Thanks for tagging me. Since I just wrote a post on this, I'll answer your questions here:
    1. My Keera - because she is strong and brave, despite what she's been through.
    2. Purple
    3. Pride & Predjudice
    4. Count of Monte Cristo
    5. Yes, a cat named Hermione
    6. Taking pictures of animals in nature
    7. Yes, Canada and the Bahamas.
    8. Not yet, but its on my list
    9. Interesting
    10. Currently, my phone
    11. It's a lame answer, but I don't have a favorite. I use websters a lot, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your cat's name!! That's so awesome! I like Keera, too!

      Delete
  2. Great answers. Your dog is cute. You have the same pet peeve as me. Ben Barnes is indeed gorgeous. And I love Christmas too. It's so magical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha!! We have similar interests! Love it! :D

      Delete
  3. Ahh! The Jasper cuteness! ^_^ I love cuddle-sized dogs, but we live rural with five cats, any dog we get needs to be bigger just to make it fair.

    I got a kindle for christmas too ... I still haven't read off it, despite the ten eBooks I now own. I'm a paperback-loving gal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in an apartment that doesn't allow dogs! :( I guess it's okay though, I wouldn't have time to properly care for him, so I'll wait!

      I love paperback, too! But I like my kindle for school books, so much easier to carry the kindle instead of a million books!

      Delete
  4. I'm always relieved when no one tags me. Not that I'd do it anyway.

    Of course my pet peeve is when people use "Your" instead of "You're" in blog titles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling me! I usually catch things like that, but of course not today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! My biggest Pet peeve is hearing people chew too! And... I LOVE The New Girl!

    And I just posted on this but I'd love to answer your questions. :)

    1. Akara (in my current querying MS) because she's so broken but is determined not to be.
    2. Burnt Orange
    3. Harry Potter. Any and All. Though I really like the newest Pride and Prejudice.
    4. Can't choose just one...sorry ;)
    5. I have a doggy too! Her name is Sasha. She is a Shiba Inu Mix. There's a pic of her in my post today :)
    6.I play soccer twice a week. So much fun.
    7. I have visited Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland and Ireland.
    8. I WANT to go sky diving, but my mom made me promise not to until she's passed away. Hopefully I have to wait a while ;)
    9.Optimistic
    10. Phone, that sounds so horrible but it has my work calendar in it, etc. I'd be so lost without it.
    11. I like Ladies Who Critique. That's where I found my first CP :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pride and Prejudice!! Aww!!! Sasha is a great name for a pup! I tried to play soccer with my boyfriend. I'm not good, so I cheat! lol.

      I have visited Ireland, too!! :D Loved it!

      Delete
  7. Oh fun! I can't wait to do this! And your #9- I'm the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tag. The puppy is so cute! And Ben Barnes is an excellent choice for a celebrity date :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha Ashley,

    Thanks for the kinds words and the follow - and I've done the same:)

    PS. Mega kudos for promoting the O'Hop - I *really* appreciate it, and look forward to reading more of your writing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited about it!! Any time I get to talk about Ireland, I'm excited! lol.

      Delete
  10. Great learning more about you! Love the New Girl and am definitely a dog person too. Looking forward to your post for the origins blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Girl makes me laugh every time! LOVEEE!!
      I loved yours! It was great!

      Delete
  11. Hi Ashley! Sorry I'm a few days late on this, but I blogged about my answers! So fun! http://meganwhitmer.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged-11-things-you-didnt.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, just stopping by from the campaign! Your dog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ashley,

    Just swinging by from the campaign to say hello. Nice to meet you!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete