My first Campaigner Challenge should be up sometime today...I'll have to do it when I can manage because I have class until 8 tonight, and a poem to write for class due by midnight. So...we'll see how this goes! :)
I was tagged in two (making a total of three) games of tag! yay!!
This time by lovelies Amber Clites and Cortney Pearson. These were great questions guys!
Here are Amber Clites questions:
1. Pantser or Planner?
I do not plan my books out...hate outlines!
2. Favorite book, movie, and TV show?
That would be The Lord of the Rings, The Lord of the Rings, and New Girl.
3. Would you rather have free Starbucks for five years or free itunes for life?
....man. Itunes. Starbucks is fattening.
4. What inspires you more, music or visual (ie: photography, scenery, etc)?
5. Are you also addicted to Pinterest?
No...I signed up and then everyone started following me and I was like...why????
6. The question for the ages, Edward or Jacob?
Eww. I'll take Aladdin. :)
THIS POST for details)
7. Would you rather be able to talk to animals or to be able to speak and understand any language?
Speak and understand any language!
8. Would you rather be kidnapped by terrorists or abducted by aliens?
Aliens. Def Aliens.
9. What is the genre(s) that you write for?
10. *Warning stolen question* If money were no object, where would your dream vacation take place?
Hehe. Idk if I answered this...umm. Probably Italy at the moment!
11. Did you cry in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part two? Was one of the times when Dumbledore asked Severus, "After all this time?" and Severus responded, "Always. " And if not, are you sure you have a soul?
Bahaha. Best. Question. Ever.
Yeah, I try to hide my crying though.
Now, Cortney Pearson's questions!
1. Plotter or pantser?
2. Who is your favorite character and why?
Cove. He's everything I want to be...except for a man. I don't want to be a man.
3. Name two things within arm's reach.
Aladdin and backpack.
4. If you could go back and do anything over again, what would it be?
Ehh. Nothing. I think everything happens for a reason!
5. Date with a celebrity--who would you pick?
6. What is your favorite song?
Uhh. Don't have a favorite song, really. It all depends on my mood.
7. What genre do you write in?
GO YA FANTASY!!
8. What's your favorite thing to do other than write?
I'm boring at the moment and all I do outside of school work is write. Yep.
9. What's the coolest thing you've ever done?
Become a Gates Millennium Scholar. Go me!
10. Where is the coolest place you've ever been?
11. What is your favorite quote?
Right now, this one:
But I also like: "Beauty is genius; is higher, indeed, than genius, for it needs no explanation." Oscar Wilde.
Since I already tagged people, I'll set out a list of questions and whoever wants to answer them, may. You can comment or post on your own blog! Tell me if you answer them on your blog, I'd like to read them!
1. What is the most random question you've ever been asked?
2. What was your BEST Halloween Costume?
3. Do you like socks? I know people who are afraid of them!!
4. Do you get halfway through writing a book and then go, "Maybe I should feed my characters..."
5. Do you try and plan out what your future book cover will look like?
6. Are you afraid libraries are going to disappear with all these e-books?
7. Aside from writing, in what other ways are you creative?
8. Do you like 'ice-breakers' (not those mints, but those games you play in meetings/colleges/camps)?
9. Did you cry all the way through the movie UP?
10.What is the best thing about the genre you write?
11. What's the worst thing about the genre you write?