Cutlass Trilogy

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Men of Cutlass!

Let me introduce to you, the men of CUTLASS:

This is Barren:

Barren's 18, he's angry, and he wants revenge. He and Larkin (over to the left) fight all the time. Can't you just tell by how they stand together?!

This is Cove:

Cove is charming, but deadly. He's elegant, and merciless. He and Sara are best friends, but their relationship goes through hardships.


Here is a sweet couple: 




All art is done by Brittiny Hines. You can find her blog at http://cymone-domnique.tumblr.com 
Check her out! She's awesome. <3 


Also - MY GIVEAWAY IS STILL GOING ON! DON'T FORGET TO ENTER BELOW! 

8 comments:

  1. What a clever idea for character sketches, Ashley. I'll check out Brittiny's site. I have been thinking of self-pubbing a book with illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!
    Those are great sketches!
    Happy blogoversary to you. I enjoyed the video. (You are so brave to do that...)
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sketches are great. Wish I had this kind of talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous artwork! thanks for sharing these! what a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stuff. Brings me back to my animation days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome character sketches! She really brings them to life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, I want to read your book JUST from those amazing drawings!!

    Whoever said don't judge a book by the cover? Or artwork? ( :

    Seriously amazing stuff!! I'm envious of your friend's talent!

    ReplyDelete