Fun news, guys! Nicole Singer and I are starting a book review and reading blog! While we both love (and will continue) our writing blogs, we also wanted a site where we could fan out as readers. And we figured you might too!
The result is Books. Fantasy. Fandom. (Or, BFF for those who like clever acronyms.)
On the site, you’ll find:
- Weekly reviews of fantasy books across all ages
- Friday Fandom posts about our favorite fandoms on the large and small screen
- Q&As with authors like Kate Elliott, KA Stewart and more.
- Categories and tags that help you find reviews in our archives (even tricky finds like “YA for boys”)
- Our review policy in case you’ve got something you think we’d love!
As you can probably tell by the number of exclamation points, we’re really excited about BFF and hope you are too!! In fact, we hope you’re so excited you’ll spread the word and stop by to enjoy. We can’t wait to share our favorite books and new reads with you!
If you have questions, salutations or are interested in a guest post, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
~Nicole and Ashley