Cutlass Trilogy

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm posting before I go home for break because otherwise I won't be able too! :(
My computer is still at the doctors. :/ But I'm thankful Aladdin lets me use his.

Thanksgiving is my mother's birthday! (My parents were born around holidays, Mom  is Thanksgiving, Daddy is Christmas, and my bubba and I are Easter...we're a convenient family.) Anyway, I'm thankful for that! haha.

I'm thankful for my wonderful followers (ALL of them, blogger, fb, twitter). I'm so thankful I can ask questions and learn about different writers and skills. Not even a year ago, I started blogging seriously at the motivation of Aladdin and it worked! I never thought I could build such a wonderful friend base on my blog and twitter.

I'm also thankful I am a Gates Millennium Scholar and I don't have to worry about paying for college. I'm thankful I am in college. I'm thankful for having the ability to write (and that attention span LOL).

I'm thankful for the support I have, especially from my Dad and Mom. Without a doubt, they believe I will be a famous author. I'm also thankful for the array of people who believe that, too, cause in the end...people who believe in your motivate you the most.





What are you thankful for?

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on Sparkling Girl! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ashley, your list of things you are thankful for is lovely. And how interesting it is that so many of your birthdays coincide with holidays. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. And thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! You are such a sweet girl, and I'm thankful for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sounds like you've got a lot to be thankful for with your parents. :)

    ReplyDelete