Cutlass Trilogy

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update.

I feel like I do a lot of these. LOL.

So, I have a job at the University of Oklahoma Bookstore. Whoo!
Well..kinda, it's temp. I've worked 40 hours this week, and I work 40 hours next week and I start my 19 hours of school. Needless to say, you won't see a lot of me initially. I will be sure to update you on my classes! I have my Capstone this semester, I'll also post a list of books we're reading. :D Perhaps some of you will have read them. I know I have (We're reading Hamlet again, which I'm fine with. LOVE!!) lol.

Also, I will be finishing up Graduate Apps for school, and preparing to graduate. I will also be finishing edits for my book and perhaps looking for an internship, if not a job at a library or something of the like.

*Takes deeeeeppppp breath*

Yep. Wish me much luck and I hope to be back blogging and tweeting regularly soon!!

Love,
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You're a busy gal. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great semester! Sorry to have missed all your blogging:) I'm new to your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Christine!!

    Honey - I'm so happy you're here!!! :D I will be back, but probably not until Friday! I love my blog and bloggers. I cannot wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the job. Don't worry about blogging. Your work and school must come first. We will be here waiting for you when you have time to dive back in to blogging and tweeting on a regular basis. It is so hard to juggle it all. Good luck

    ReplyDelete