Cutlass Trilogy

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Busy Week Update

I apologize for my absence! I am in the process of moving and the transition is harder than I thought, plus we don't have internet yet. I have one more final tomorrow, work all week, and graduation is Friday and Saturday. Wish me luck, everyone! I'm so nervous!

Also, novel update--I'm at 27, 818 words!! Ahaha. Still outlining and all that good stuff. I'm very excited! In two weeks, I also will be on my way to Peru, and hopefully can get a lot written then.


6 comments:

  1. Aw, I remember that time...so long ago. Good luck, Ashley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! That's a great word count. Keep writing... when you get some time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun moving! Hope everything goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I moved from Madrid to Santander in September and it was very disruptive for my writing. Our boxes didn't come until a few months later and that was another disruption. It's nice to have my library on shelves again!
    Keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete