Yay for alliteration! :)
I received two awesome awards from two awesome people! Alyssa at Life Is Good and Becky at Once Upon A Time! Beautiful girls with beautiful blogs! Check out their awesome posts!
I also received the Sunshine Award from the wonderful Elizabeth Seckman! :)
Thanks for thinking of me guys!
To get this award you need to follow these easy steps:
A. Thanks the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
B. Write a post about it.
C. Answer the questions below.
D. Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it, and let them know!
Favorite color:? Purple!
Favorite animal? Puppies...aww!
Favorite number? 10.
Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Oolong tea!
Facebook or Twitter? ohh...Twitter.
My passion? Writing! <3
Getting or giving presents? Giving!
Favorite pattern? Not sure about this one..lol.
Favorite day of the week? Totally Saturday!
Favorite flower? Hmm. Probably lilies!
Here's what you need to do to claim this award
A. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
B. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
C. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know! :)
Since I have so many new and wonderful bloggers, I'll list 7 interesting facts about me:
1. I have a twin brother.
2. I'm going to Peru in May.
3. I have a 'A' tattoo on my wrist.
4. I am reading Dr. Norrell and Jonathan Strange.
5. Only 2 more months until I graduate! :D
6. uhh...I'm running out of interesting facts...I'm a Gates Scholar....
7. I like Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt!!
Okay, here are my 10 people:
1. Amber - amberafterglow
2. Jennifer Young - Castles In The Sky
3. Jolene Stockman
4. Diane Wolfe - Spunk On A Stick
5. Cherie Reich
6. A.E. Martin
7. Rachel Pudelek
Make sure you check all these wonderful blogs out! And thank you to everyone who helped with my queries!! I really appreciate you!
Makes sure you check out KT Hanna's Blog - The Scribble Muse for a chance to list your goals for the month of March!
Here are my goals once again:
1. Come up with something cool for my “Blog Anniversary”!
2. Edit my short story for Cove and Sara
3. At least finish editing half of Flintlock (this will be about 200-250 pages)
4. Finish all school work and related Graduation/Graduate things
5. Visit more blogs and plan more posts
I will update on Monday to tell you of my progress!
A warning, however-- I just got hired for a weekend job. This means everyday I will have something to do and may not have a lot of time to be here, but I promise I will try! :)
Thanks to everyone for following! Much love!