Cutlass Trilogy

Thursday, April 4, 2013

A-Z Challenge: D

Almost finished with our first week!

Here is your next clue:

D is for:

"Daria." He spoke my name softly, lingering on each syllable. 


If anyone is confused about what you're supposed to be guessing--these are clues from books. For instance, yesterday I posted about Cicero. Well, "the" Cicero doesn't necessarily have to in the book, and it doesn't necessarily mean that the book has anything to do with Greek culture. What it may mean is that someone's name in this book is Cicero. 

Anyway, REMEMBER that all the books I'm giving away (aka, the books you have to choose from and find the clues in) have either been mentioned here or are on my Goodreads page

2 comments:

  1. Hi, no idea for a guess, but just popping in again from the A to Z Challenge to see how this cool theme is developing. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How romantic! Love that. I can hear it in my mind!

    ReplyDelete