Cutlass Trilogy

Friday, September 16, 2011

Scheduling the Blog!

Yep, that is right. I figure I should put myself on a schedule for mia blog. (idk Italian for blog).
Here's what I was thinking:

Mondays: Inspiration Mondays 
Wednesday: Writing Days
Friday: Spotlight Blog/Guest Posts


Like? I do! I hope you guys do too!

Oh, and with the exception of the 22nd of September (a Thursday). I will post about Hobbit Day. Cause I love Tolkien!!! :D

In other news...GUESS WHAT I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT?!?!



Not really! J/K!


*clears throat* - Now, GUESS WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT!?!?!?!


THE THREE MUSKETEERS!!



Why am I so excited about this? Well, I've always loved The Three Musketeers. And I really, REALLY loved the fight scenes in The Musketeer. Talk about amazing. I mean...I wish I could write those scenes. They're so tense!!



Yeahh. Anyways. I am SO EXCITED! Cause I've seen the trailer and it looks hardcore too!


CLICK ON THIS LINK...and see the trailer!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've seen the trailer for the new Muskateers movie and it looks interesting. Has some steampunk stuff in this version, which is kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Three Musketeers! Yay!

    Your schedule sounds fantastic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ L.G. - I didn't think about that!! My friend is going to have a steampunk themed wedding. lol.

    @ Cherie - Thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, I didn't even know a new Musketeers movie was coming out! I love them and now I can't wait to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait for the new Musketeers movies to come out! It's going to be uh-mazing.

    ReplyDelete