Cutlass Trilogy

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beauty is genius...

None of you guys know this, but every time I get a new follower, my facebook status update is as follows: 27 followers on my blog!! OMG I'm so excited!! 

That's cause I sincerely think all of you are amazing! :)

I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I don't really want to. :( I have two weeks until I move out of my apartment and go home for the summer. I intend to crack down on my writing then!! I can't wait...and I'm kind of sad. Anyone else written a Trilogy and just found that you were afraid to get to the last book cause that meant the end? That's how I feel. :( I think I'll keep writing short stories for fun. I'm not very good at them, so maybe it'll turn into a novel?

Of course, Pirates isn't my only book. I have another trilogy in mind (When I say in mind, I have one book written, the second half-written, and the third thought of.) I just haven't been writing on it because it's about vampires...and I think that craze has to die down more until I'll be ready to approach it. Don't get me wrong, I love my Shy Savior. :) I just love my pirates so much more!! I have a deep fantasy novel I'd love to return too. I think I could make it so much more amazing than I thought it was in 8th grade, lol!

I'm also dying to do something with castles and the whole princess-prince-king-queen thing. I just don't know what I'd like to write.

Anyways. I'm gonna show you something cool. It's this video!!


Watch this and listen to the awesome music, plus see some awesome moves on this bike!! If any of you are wondering the artists from this are:
The Jezabels: "A Little Piece" and Loch Lomond: "Wax &Wire" check them out!!

4 comments:

  1. 28 followers as of two seconds ago!! *goes off to fix facebook status* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your followers! I get super excited too :)

    I think your pirate story sounds awesome, I'd totally love to read a well done book about pirates! Have you considered self publishing? If I can't find an agent for my trilogy I'm going to look into it.

    And I totally know what you mean about not wanting it to end. I'll be so sad when I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As one of your new followers, may I say, Nice to meet you.

    I love connecting with new writing friends. It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank's KV!! I hope you will get to read it! I have the first chapter up on my website. I have looked into self publishing, but I'm afraid of it right now. I want to have time to promote myself, and I know I can't really do that while I'm in school. It also just scares me because everyone has their own side, and I can't decide if I would be better off with or without an agent. :/

    It's nice to meet you, Kayeleen!! Since I have started this blog, I've met so many writers! It really is a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete