Cutlass Trilogy

Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer Reading List

Since I'm an English major, I have no time to read for myself during school, so I've decided to do so over the summer. Here's my list:

1. The remainder of the Harry Potter series
2. Jane Eyre
3. Emma
4. The Lovely Bones
5. I Am Number 4
6. Beastly
7. 1984
8. Treasure Island
9. A Brave New World
10. Man in the Iron Mask

Now, these aren't all, but I think it's a good start for summer. These are all, also, novels that I have began to read, but have never finished. Some I began years ago. Since being in school I have read a ton of novels stemming from things like God of Small Things to Le Morte Darthur. I love classics so I'm excited about Jane Eyre and Emma, as well as Man in the Iron Mask. It's literally been 5 years since I looked at that book. :/
The movie is great!!



I feel bad that it's taken me so long to get to these novels, however, it's not like I haven't been reading. The good thing about college--it does allow you to read outside of genre. Always a good thing!! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment