Cutlass Trilogy

Monday, April 4, 2011

"He got in a fight with a table, and the table won."

So, for now I was just gonna post a link to chapter one of my book so people could read it. I used to be afraid to show people my writing, then I watched Death at a Funeral...the recent one. lol. Cause Aaron, I think, wants to be a writer, and his brother is already famous because of it....but Aaron won't let anyone read his books. How's anyone supposed to know if he's a good writer, if his books are good, if no one reads them?

Anyways, that's all for now.
Also, Italian is canceled and I can enroll for 2011 Fall semester today! yay!

Here's a picture of what I imagine Barren to look. This is Matthew Bomer.

Perhaps Kiera, Barren's wife? I told you I liked Natalie Portman. 
As a side note, both Barren and Kiera are half-elf. :)) 

2 comments:

  1. I like how your characters look! I can imagine them as half elf, too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so awesome for saying that! lol. :))

    ReplyDelete