Cutlass Trilogy

Friday, April 22, 2011

Stupid technology!

So, I'll tell you what I did that I am sad about.
I was having trouble with my internet and had two queries up at once. One was the real query--the one I was saving in my drafts until it was perfect to send to the agent. The other was one I was going to send to my boyfriend so he could read it...well, since my internet was messing up, I disconnected it and reconnected it, when I did, I hit send on the wrong message. So, the agent got my query. It wasn't like it was awful, but I wanted to read through and make sure it was...almost perfect. :(

Sad day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. Chin up, though. I've heard they want to focus on the story, and if that's close to how you wanted it, hopefully they'll get the right idea. When you're published and giving a speech, you can recall this mishap :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Yeah, my boyfriend said it would be really awesome if they wanted my manuscript since I accidentally sent it to them! That would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say the same as Julie :D Once you DO have an agent, you'll just have one more embarrassing query story to tell, haha.

    ReplyDelete