Cutlass Trilogy

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Queries!!!

Good news---I made an A on my 14 page midterm for my Hip Hop as Poetry class! I am also writing a rap, lol.

Anyways, at the moment I am printing out query letters/saving queries into my drafts section. I must say, I am always sad when I see agencies that stop accepting unsolicited queries. :( Just another that I must cross off my list. If only I had connections!!

I am going to go talk to one of my professors about my query letters. She's has told us to come speak to her before, maybe she'll have so good advice, and then I can share it!! :))

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley,
    I just purchased an e-book from http://www.marydemuth.com
    for a Non fiction proposal. She also has an e-book for fiction. I thought I was ready to query publishers, but I'm now going to revamp my approach. I'm feeling more confident now I have a manual on 'how too' from soemone who knows. ARRRHH such joy!

    Good luck with your pursuit and thanks for dropping into my blog, and yeah enjoy today and all the things that really matter.

    sallynapthali.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I will totally look into that! :) Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting feedback sure helps :D I just wish I had done that myself before I had sent out that mass surge of e-queries, hahaa. Anyway, good luck! Keep up networking and I'm sure you can make some good connections :)

    ReplyDelete