Cutlass Trilogy

Friday, April 29, 2011

To...My Love!

This is what I got from my Aladdin (hehe) for my birthday!! Isn't it cute?!



They're pillowcases. 



Adorable.

Anyways. I have two papers to write before the end of school, then I leave college for the summer and hopefully find internet so I can write/query/everything!! I just don't know how to go about getting internet where I live...cause we're super far out in the country...(I call it the forest).

Summer is bitter-sweet for me. I am excited about it because I won't have the burden of school and I can write...but it's also sad because it means a long distance relationship. Oh wells. Did it once, I can do it again!!! And write more, hopefully. Last year my job was so mentally exhausting because I literally didn't do anything, really. This time, I'll be working at the hospital (maybe) with my sister, so that'll be fun!! I'm excited. :))

1 comment:

  1. Aw they're totally matching! That's so cute >___< I love how they're meant to lie next to each other like that.

    I can't wait for summer too...but it also means that I'm officially...um... an adult. Haha.

    ReplyDelete