Cutlass Trilogy

Friday, April 6, 2012

A-Z Challenge: F

I can't believe I'm still on this!! LOL. I swear I will be around to blogs soon!! I can't wait to see what everyone else has done from A-F!

And now...F is for Family Trees!!

You saw one yesterday which was the royal family of Aurum (The Elves). This one is for The Royal Family of the Orient.

                                   Cathmor = Odessa 
                                                  |
                  Iliana =  Tetherion           Jess = Sysara 
                           |                                     |
          Natherious  Datherious       William    Barren = Kiera 
                                                         ||
                                                     Victoria 
                                                          |
                                                       John 
A little about these people:

Cathmor will appear in a book I'm going to work on soon called Arsenal. (Get it? My books are called Cutlass, Flintlock, and Cannon). He wasn't a very good person. Got along with Tetherion more than Jess, mainly because Teth was the oldest and the heir. Naturally he's pretty concerned with producing the male heir. Odessa got through her second child and died soon after Jess was born of pneumonia. Tetherion married Iliana, a Princess from The Octent Sea. She died in childbirth giving birth to her twins Natherious and Datherious. Dath being the oldest, you've already heard some stuff about him. lol.

Jess did not marry Sysara, however, they had two children. Sysara you will hear about, so I won't say much about her, as well as Jess. They had two children, William and Barren. William is the oldest...he's also the meanest and he doesn't like Jess. In fact, he kills his father to gain favor as a politician in Maris. Barren will always loathe him for this.

Barren marries Kiera and they have one of the sweetest relationships ever. Kiera is the daughter of Lord Christopher Lee, one of Barren's enemies. They basically eloped in order to marry.

That's all I can tell you! (Well, not all...but I have to be careful!).

Hope you enjoyed!

13 comments:

  1. Family trees are awesome, aren't they? I've done one up of my family and I was surprised by the varied choice of professions my family's into (a music conductor in Brazil, a football quarterback in the NFL, a mountain man in the Italian Alps)...there's always a mystery to uncover when delving into family trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I love how you know your world and your characters so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie said it best! I'm kinda a royalty freak and love this sort of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe I love family trees. The only reason why I haven't done mine yet is that I know I'll go back WAY too far once I've started. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me a family tree :) I did one for my WIP too. I needed a way to keep everyone strait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've done a whole family tree? Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when books have family trees because it means there's a number of characters involved or at least the author thinks about the family history that affects the characters. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Nice. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. I can't think past my characters parents, let alone their grand parents. Its so cool that you have such an extensive family tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really neat! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was so fun! I love making stuff up like this for my characters. Also, I'm really liking your character names.

    ReplyDelete
  13. interesting F to know

    do check out my F at GAC a-z

    ReplyDelete