Cutlass Trilogy

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A-Z Challenge: N

N is for Not Pirates!

J/K.

Well, kinda not! It's for a school called Nacoma Knight. Nacoma is a private school named after its namesake...a man obviously named Nacoma Knight...haha. He was a vampire lord who thought teaching vampires to live with humans was a good idea...then he turned evil. While I love my characters and the story, I don't talk/work on it much, if at all. Vampire need to sleep. lol.

Anyway, my inspiration for the place is a combination of a French Opera House meets Gothic-style church.


Cool right??!


The outside kinda looks like this...the windows are definitely close!


I wanted this place to look frightening. And I think this does the trick. ahaha. It's surrounded by thick woods, and I don't have a specific place in the real world where it's located...so I avoid mentioning that.

What do you think? Would you go to a school that looked like the above?

9 comments:

  1. Would I?
    Hell yes! Wish my school looked half as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd definitely go to a school like that! The staircase reminds me of the staircase that was on the Titanic! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet! That's awesome looking! Maybe a little spooky...but that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos. I'd like to tour it but not go to school there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That French opera house is stunningly spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No I would not want to go to school there. But the photos are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh... verrrry Phantom of the Opera-esque. Such magic to these old buildings. Wish I lived in one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, fantastic inspiration photos! I think it'd be creepy cool to go to a school like that!

    ReplyDelete