Cutlass Trilogy

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A-Z Challenge: C

I decided for this one C would be for Cove, but I would give you a short story instead. It's probably not well-edited, but I hope you like it, none-the-less! :)



...and in reality, it's not that short. LOL. It's 4851 words. It WILL have errors and who knows what else, but I thought this would be fun for everyone...and you'd get to see the context of some of the things I posted for Blogfests earlier in the year.

You can go here to read Cove & Sara's story.

I will probably just leave this up temporarily. So, enjoy while it's there! :)

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm, too gorgeous for words. We're off to a Red Sox spring training game. I'll return later for a lovely read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the story - I'll have to come back and take a read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ashley...I'm stopping by from the challenge. You have quite a story there...I enjoyed reading the first few paragraphs. I can tell that much thought went into the writing of it...wish I had more time to read the remainder. Enjoy the challenge...and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice opening. Isn't always a competition at those events? I want to switch the roles and have the women vying for the best guy.

    ScribblesFromJenn
    Happy A to Z-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That guy is gorgeous. I'll be back to read your story.
    dreamweaver

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah! I've got him (Ben) for one of my main characters as well. Guess we both have an excellent eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the story. I loved the opening and the description of the dinner party, I felt like I was right there with Cove. Based on this pic, I wish I was! :D Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! That guy is so pretty, too. Sigh.

    My C

    ReplyDelete
  10. A guy who's willing to kill for the gal he loves? Very sexy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete