Cutlass Trilogy

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A-Z Challenge: K

K is for Kenna

I've always liked this picture. lol.
http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/userpage/index.php?page_id=1473

Kenna is hard to talk about. Like many of my characters, I can't tell you a whole lot about her. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's described as lithe and graceful.

Sooooo, here is an interview...it's not too detailed, but you can get a sense of her as a character and as an Elf.

Interview with Kenna: 

Me: Where do you live? 
Kenna: I lived in Aurum. 

Me: Did you like it there?
Kenna: Yes. 

Me: Who is your best friend?
Kenna: A prince. *smiles*

Me: You mean Leaf Tinavin?
Kenna: Yes. 

Me: What would he say is your best quality? 
Kenna: He would say I am too caring...or perhaps too quiet. 

Me: You don't say much. 
Kenna: *smiles*

Me: What do you like most about being an Elf?
Kenna: I love the connection I have with the land. No one understands it like we do. 

Me: Is that why your people like to sail so much?
Kenna: Perhaps. The sea is a different animal entirely. The sea must speak to you before you feel her toil, before you can earn her trust. 

Me: Has it spoken to you?
Kenna: *shakes head, frowns* Not like it has to Leaf. 

Me: You seem sad.
Kenna: I miss him. 


Annnndddd, that's all I can give you! =) 

4 comments:

  1. Neat, I love the interview-with-your-character format! She sounds lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute interview with your character! :) And the pic is lovely, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget if I've met her already in your books or not. I really like that you did it as an interview, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of my favorites so far! I definitely got a glimpse of her personality...more please. :)

    ReplyDelete