Cutlass Trilogy

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A-Z Challenge: Q

Q is for Q&A with Shy Savior =)

I've told you before that I don't write on my vampire books anymore, but I still love them and my characters. I especially love Shy Savior. So, I decided to let you get a feel for his character.

Somethings you should know about Shy. He is a very power half-mortal vampire. He is a student at a school called Nacoma Knight (you might have seen in before ;) ). He's very protective of Anora--a girl who comes to Nacoma as a Freshman and doesn't really know who her family was, or anything about her life.

So, here we go!

Me: What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Shy: At this point it would be defeating Nacoma Knight.

Me: Can you tell us about Nacoma Knight?
Shy: I'm not sure why you'd want to know anything about him. He was a decietful man. He is evil.

Me: Okay. Sorry I asked....*clears throat* What is your most treasured possession?
Shy: *smirks and raises a silver chain around his neck*

Me: Okay...what is that?
Shy: A necklace.

Me: Yeah, I see that...but why is it your most treasured possession?
Shy: *very quietly* I...I took it from someone years ago.

Me: That sounds like stealing.
Shy: *glares*

Me: You're not usually this grumpy.
Shy: You don't usually ask these questions.

Me: *glares* What's your most marked characteristic?
Shy: *twists a piece of silver hair around his finger* My hair...wouldn't you agree?

Me: You did gray prematurely.
Shy: *sulks* And you said I was mean.

Me: *hahahaha* What is your greatest fear.
Shy: *frowns* At the moment, I don't want Anora to hate me.

Me: ooohhhhooo. What did you do?
Shy: Bad things. Very bad things. *twists the chain around his neck nervously*

Me: Wouldn't have anything to do with that necklace, would it?
Shy: *eyes on me* Part of it.



Oh, Shy.

This is a Final Fantasy Character...but I love the hair!

14 comments:

  1. I still think vamps are cool. Hold onto him, maybe when the market isn't as glutted, he can meet the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! It is my hope that the book will be out there someday. lol. :)

      Delete
  2. A very interesting character, Ashley. Final Fantasy has some very inspiring character art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I agree. All the characters are very...pretty. I'm not sure if that's my fascination with them, or the fact that they fight like awesome ninjas. LOL.

      Delete
  3. I love your back-and-forth with him. Sounds like a great character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a fun interview!

    But I must admit I'm still spinning my wheels over "half-mortal." That kinda sounds like "slightly-dead" or "partially-pregnant."

    ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha.
      Well, my half-mortals just mean half-human and half vampire...or something else. I guess I never considered that really, vampires are dead. I guess now it depends on who's make it up. lol. I forget all the distinctions I made.

      Thank you for commenting!! :)

      Delete
  5. I agree with some of the other commentors, Ashley. Hang on to your vampire stories. They will make a comeback!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! I sure hope so! I do love this story! :)

      Delete
  6. I love your creative mind. Writery...I also think you have invented a new word and I love it! Thanks for visiting me today and come back. We might start a revolution!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, the market is just saturated with vampire books. Especially with ones that are half-human, half-vampire. Yet, some of my favorite stories have this theme in its story (it's almost become a trope).

    Love the Q and A, though! And that pic is awesome.

    ReplyDelete